Petxina Events estimates its profit at € 6.9M for Elche transfers

first_imgPetxina Events has moved file in court to request Elche CF the amount that you understand corresponds to half of the transfers made during the last eight seasons, in compliance with the contract signed with José Sepulcre at the end of 2011 in exchange for 800,000 euros. The Valencian mercantile figure in 13.8 million euros is paid by the franchisee and, based on that figure, estimates the corresponding profit at 6.9 million euros. The Valencian merchant, owned by Basilio Lopez, understands that the operations of which 50% of the sale corresponds are seven: Garry rodriguez (Paok, 250,000 euros), Cifu (Malaga, 200,000 euros), Gonzalo Villar (Valencia, 200,000 euros) and Jonathas de Jesus (Real Sociedad, 7,200,000 euros), Sergio Leon (Osasuna, 1,700,000 euros), Liberto Beltrán (Real Betis, 250,000 euros) and Sory Kaba (Dijon, 4,000,000 euros). All of them, between the 2015/16 academic year and last season, when the Guinean striker left for French football.The Petxina Events contract is appealed to the Supreme Court, but the company could request provisional execution and this could be the previous step, based on the resolution of the Provincial Court of September 22, 2017. If their amounts are real, once they are contrasted, the ilicitano club should pay 6.9 million euros. Grave would be required, by the contract of sale to Score Club 2019, to share 50% of the burden of judicial resolution.In addition, Petxina indicates in the letter sent to the Court of Elche that these credits must be considered against the mass (not subject to removal and waiting) because all these amounts accrued after the declaration of the insolvency proceedings.last_img read more

Windies Under-19 to tour South Africa

first_imgST JOHN’S, Antigua, (CMC): Young West Indies will tour South Africa later this year as they prepare for their title defence of the International Cricket Council’s Under-19 World Cup. The Caribbean side will play five 50-overs games against the South Africa Under-19s and two warm-up matches against local opposition, in a tour set to run from June 30 to July 27. Rawl Lewis, the WICB’s project officer who oversees the Under-19 programme, said the series, which will be played in Durban, would be key preparation for next January’s showpiece in New Zealand. “We are pleased that our young players will have an opportunity to play in foreign conditions as they prepare to defend the World Cup. This will be a great tour for them,” the former West Indies leg-spinner said. “We are happy South Africa have agreed to host us. This will form the ideal kind of preparation we are looking for. Although the tournament is a year away and we have a comprehensive framework in place as we build up to the event in New Zealand.” The Under-19s’ preparation will begin in earnest later this month when they do battle in the Regional Super50, the Caribbean’s premier one-day championship which runs from January 24 to February 18 in Antigua and Barbados. They will play alongside reigning champions Trinidad & Tobago Red Force, Windward Islands Volcanoes, Leeward Islands Hurricanes, and English county side, Kent Spitfires.last_img read more

The Wright View | WADA Not Out To Get Us

first_imgThe news that the International Olympic Association (IOC) requested that Jamaica return the gold medal won in the men’s 4×100 metre relay at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 because our lead-off runner, Nesta Carter, was found guilty of having a banned substance in his urine on the eve of the competition, has caused Jamaicans to react in ways that have caused me to say”Huh!” Let me explain. First, in May of last year, the IOC reported that the urine sample taken from Nesta Carter in 2008 at the Olympics had been retested (one of over 400 samples) and that the stimulant methylhexanamine was found to be present in the A sample. In October, the results of the B sample confirmed the presence of the substance, and Nesta and his legal team were invited to make representations to an “independent” IOC tribunal. This month, its findings were released to the local parent body, the athlete, and the world. There are very few cases where the B sample result differs from the A sample result, so it would not be unreasonable to assume that sanctions would result. What was hoped was that the legal arguments of Nesta’s legal team would “soften” the blow. Secondly: I now hear well-respected voices claiming that in 2008, Methylhexanamine was not on the banned list. The 2008 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list of banned substances and methods contains a section named “Stimulants”. At the end of this section is written, “as well as other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s). The 26th substance listed is Tuaminoheptane. Tuaminoheptane, or tuamine, is a nasal decongestant, which is a stimulant. Its chemical formula is C7H17N. Its molecular mass is 115.217 g/mol. Modern methods Methylhexanamine is also known as forthan, forthane, floradine, or geranamine. geranamine is a psychoactive drug also used as a nasal decongestant. Its chemical formula is C7H17N and its molecular mass is 115.22 g/mol. Geranamine was intended for use by its inventor as a nasal decongestant, but Geranamine, (methylhexanamine) began to be marketed as a dietary supplement and became the active ingredient in “party pills” “herbal highs”, “dance pills”, or “natural power”. Previously, the main ingredient of these pills was benzylpiperazine (BZP), but because of its tendency to produce migraine headaches in users, the manufacturers switched to geranamine, which gave the same high as BZP but with no migraine. However, natural geranium comprises only 0.66 % of geranium oil, whereas synthetic geranium is quite different and more potent. Methylhexanamine (gerana-mine) then found its way into supplements, particularly one known as “Muscle Speed,” which was advertised as being guaranteed to improve speed! Thirdly, I hear well-respected voices claiming that methlyhexanamine could not possibly improve athletic speed. Well the users (athletes) obviously believe that it does. On the WADA website, there is information that 29 athletes have tested positive for methylhexanamine and have been sanctioned. Thirteen were listed as “sprinters”, four were hurdlers, one shot putter, one discus thrower, one long jumper, and one pole vaulter, disciplines that require speed to be successful. Four were listed as middle-distance runners (400 to 800 metres), three were long distance runners, and one was a steeple chaser. So while the nation grieves and supports the possibility of a successful appeal to the Court of Arbitration of Sport (already there are pledges to assist in the cost of such a venture), “experts” should be very careful in disseminating information to the public that may cause the feeling that “men in suits” with a “get Jamaica” agenda have at last found a way to tarnish the reputation of a nation that has consistently produced the fastest athletes in the world. Nothing could be further from the truth. The IAAF, the IOC, WADA, and clean athletes themselves are united in a determination to identify and sanction ANY athlete found to have used a banned substance. Psychoactive drug Banned substances previously undetected may now be detected using more modern methods and procedures, so none shall escape. The return of an Olympic gold medal garnered in a relay in 2008 can in no way tarnish the legacy of the greatest athlete of all time, the legendary Usain Bolt. So as a famous athlete once said: “Relax!” The vast majority of our athletic performers are clean and will continue to win medal after medal in international competition. They just need to be “encouraged” to attend and LEARN the frequent exhortations from JADCO regarding the inadvisability of taking supplements.last_img read more

Ozil resignation took Germany coach Loew by surprise

first_img“Neither the national coach nor I were informed in advance,” Loew’s agent Harun Arslan confirmed to German daily Bild.Ozil, 29, dropped a bombshell by announcing his retirement from Germany duty and accused the president of the German FA, Reinhard Grindel, of racism.“In the eyes of Grindel and his supporters, I am German when we win, but I am an immigrant when we lose,” Ozil wrote in his lengthy farewell statement.Ozil, a 2014 World Cup winner was born in Gelsenkirchen but has strong Turkish roots.The German Football Association (DFB) on Monday refuted Ozil’s allegations of racism, but the fiasco has damaged the governing body’s reputation in football-mad Germany.A survey of 5,000 Germans by t-online.de showed 49.7 percent think Grindel should resign over the saga.Ozil says he is quitting over the furor caused by his meeting with Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the eve of the World Cup as Grindel failed to back him amidst the criticism.When Germany crashed out of the World Cup in Russia after the knock-out stage, Ozil was made a scapegoat by some pundits in a group of senior players who failed to perform.He was dropped after the shock 1-0 defeat to Mexico, sitting out the last-gasp 2-1 win over Sweden, but was one of several stars who played poorly in the 2-0 defeat to South Korea which confirmed Germany’s early World Cup exit.– ‘opened the door’ –Marco Reus (L) and Julian Draxler (R) are the main candidates to replace Mesut Ozil after his shock retirement from international football with Germany. © AFP / Yuri CORTEZThe Arsenal midfielder is walking away after nine years as one of Loew’s most trusted players.The news that he had no warning is surprising as Arslan has a co-operation agreement with Ozil’s advisor Erkut Sogut, who only warned the DFB that a statement would be released on Sunday.After 23 goals and 40 assists in 92 appearances for Germany, the loss of Ozil is a blow to Loew, who deployed the Arsenal midfielder as his main playmaker.Germany’s first game after the World Cup debacle is against newly-crowned world champions France in the new Nations League tournament on September 6 in Munich.With Ozil gone, Loew will have to find his replacement with Paris Saint Germain’s Julian Draxler or Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus as the leading candidates.Leon Goretzka, 23, Lars Stindl, 29, and Thomas Mueller, 28, have also played well for Germany in the attacking midfield role.“Mesut Abi (‘brother’ in Turkish), your technique on the ball has opened the door to the national team for players like me,” wrote Draxler on his Instagram account along with a picture of him and Ozil.“Thank you for everything you’ve done for German football. You can be proud of your many achievements.”However, others see Ozil’s retirement as no great loss for Germany.“He has not put in performances that can help the national team over the last 18 months to two years, nor was he convincing at the World Cup in his two outings,” ex-Germany captain Lothar Matthaeus told Sky Sports.“Now there is the chance for a younger, maybe even a better player” to come into the Germany side, Matthaeus added.Erdogan meanwhile announced on Tuesday that he had contacted Ozil to praise his “patriotic” decision in standing down from the national team.0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Germany head coach Joachim Loew (R) was caught out by the shock announcement of Mesut Ozil (L) that he was retiring from international duty on Sunday. © AFP/File / Patrik STOLLARZBERLIN, Germany, Jul 24 – Mesut Ozil’s shock retirement from international football caught Germany head coach Joachim Loew by surprise, it emerged on Tuesday.Loew was on holiday in Sardinia when news of Ozil’s retirement broke on Sunday and he only found out when the Arsenal midfielder posted statements on Twitter and Instagram.last_img read more

Residential projects main factor in City’s construction values for November

first_imgIn comparison to 2018, the overall construction value of the projects is up from $42.4 million to $52.4 million. For November, the value of construction was $1.13 million with 6 permits issued. The number of permits issued so far in 2019 is down to 101 when compared to a year ago at 107.Advertisement You can view the full November 2019 building permit report on the City’s website. FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. – The City of Fort St. John has released the construction value of building permits issued for November 2019. The largest project on the list is for single-family detached housing with a dollar value of $ 508,880 and a permit value of $2,544. – Advertisement -The construction value for commercial projects during November was $90,000, while residential projects were valued at $998,880.last_img read more

Bayern’s Hoeness backtracks on Germany boycott over goalkeeper row

first_img0Shares0000A war of words has broken out between two of Germany’s goalkeepers, Manuel Neuer (centre) and Marc-Andre ter Stegen (right) © dpa/AFP/File / Christian CharisiusBerlin, Germany, Sep 25 – Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness did a U-turn on Wednesday on his threat to deprive the German national side of Bayern players if Manuel Neuer loses the number one goalkeeper spot to Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen.“Mr. Hoeness held discussions about the position of the number one in the national team that, with hindsight, he would not hold today,” a spokesperson told the website of the German weekly Der Spiegel. “The subject has long been closed for him, and he will not comment on it anymore.”Hoeness had earlier spoken up for Neuer who has been trading remarks with Ter Stegen after the Barca ‘keeper voiced his frustration at his understudy role.German coach Joachim Loew had promised to give Ter Stegen more playing time in 2019 but so far he has made just one appearance for Germany, a 45-minute cameo in a friendly against Serbia last March.When Neuer suggested that Ter Stegen had hurt the team by speaking out publicly, the Barcelona goalkeeper accused the veteran of making “inappropriate” comments.That prompted Hoeness to weigh into the fray, criticising Loew and the national federation for not backing the Bayern star more vocally.“We will never accept that there will be a change,” the sports daily Sport Bild quoted Hoeness as saying.“Before that happens we would prevent any of our players turning out for the national side.”Along with Neuer, Bayern contribute several key players to the national squad.Any boycott would deprive Loew of Niklas Suele, Joshua Kimmich, midfielder Leon Goretzka and winger Serge Gnabry.Under FIFA rules, Bayern could have faced sanctions running from fines to exclusion from competitions for depriving the national team of players.0Shares0000(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)last_img read more

Joe Ledley set to miss FA Cup final AND Euro 2016 as Palace confirm leg fracture

first_imgCrystal Palace’s Joe Ledley is facing FA Cup final and Euro 2016 heartache after confirmation he has suffered a leg fracture.Ledley was injured in a challenge by Charlie Adam after coming on a substitute during Palace’s Premier League victory over Stoke City on Saturday.It was initially thought to be a minor issue, but scans have shown that he has a fracture of the fibula and is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines.Ledley will now miss the FA Cup final against Manchester United at Wembley on May 21.The Welshman also looks certain to be out of this summer’s European Championship.Ledley played a key role in Wales’ run to the finals and his absence would represent a huge blow for the Dragons.A Crystal Palace statement read: “The club can confirm that midfielder Joe Ledley sustained a leg injury in the game against Stoke City on Saturday, which saw him suffer a fracture of the fibula. “He will be continually assessed over the next few weeks by the club’s medical staff.” Crystal Palace’s Joe Ledley goes down injured during his side’s win over Stoke City 1last_img read more

DD LOCAL: YOGA FOR MEN CLASSES IN DUNGLOE

first_imgDUNGLOE COMMUNITY NEWS: Yoga, wellbeing. and exercise for men to maintain and improve your physical fitness with gentle stretching and strengthening exercises. Commencing on Wednesday the 13th January for 4 weeks 10am to 11.30am in the Rosses CDP Chapel Road Dungloe : Cost €20 to be paid on booking. Booking before Monday the 11th at 1pm. Contact the Rosses CDP on 074 95 61686 to book.Stress management course commencing on Thursday 14th January in the Rosses CDP, Dungloe. This course will run for 6 weeks. Cost €25 to be paid on booking. Book before Monday 11th January.Help your child with Irish- This course is designed to improve parents and carers understanding of Irish to enable them to support their children. Cost: €3 per session. Booking before Friday the 15th. To register contact CDP na Rosann on 074 95061686 Playmatters “Artbox” to commence in CDP na Rosann on Monday the 11th January at 10am to 12pm.Storysacks- commencing on Thursday the 21st January 2pm to 4pm. Story sacks is a six week course which is delivered one afternoon a week for 2 hours. This course will support parents and carers of children to develop skills to help them engage with their children through reading and games. Cost €3 per session. To register contact the Rosses CDP chapel Road Dungloe before Friday the 15th January. Tel: 074 95 61686.DD LOCAL: YOGA FOR MEN CLASSES IN DUNGLOE was last modified: January 6th, 2016 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:dungloeRosses CDPlast_img read more

DONEGAL RUNNERS DO WELL IN DERRY HALF MARATHON – IN PICTURES

first_imgDONEGAL RUNNERS DO WELL IN DERRY HALF MARATHON – IN PICTURES was last modified: September 9th, 2012 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Derry Half MarathonDonegal runnerslast_img

TRACTOR FOUND AND 4 ARRESTED AFTER DONEGAL DAILY ALERT

first_imgFOUR men have been arrested and a €35,000 tractor recovered following a successful Donegal Daily Community Alert in Ramelton.It was taken from a farm in the townland of Newmill.The Blue Fiat Newholland 110-90 limited edition tractor has been reported stolen overnight by its owner who sough our help. Gardaí swooped after a tip-off from the owner and his friends who were searching for it and officers have arrested four men who were in the process of stripping it. TRACTOR FOUND AND 4 ARRESTED AFTER DONEGAL DAILY ALERT was last modified: June 29th, 2014 by John2Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:four arrestsrecoveredstolentractorlast_img read more